Wednesday, March 16, 2005

4 weeks

It has been four weeks since our baby was born. I hold him now and think how totally blessed we are. When he wakes up at night, I hold him and don't even dare think of complaining. I know too many people that would give their right arm to be able to be awake holding a sweet healthy little baby in their arms. I was one of those people last year, after we lost our precious baby girl, Anna ( http://www.annalilyheaven.blogspot.com ).

I worry more about this baby's health. I have heard so many stories now, know so much can happen to a baby. I never realized how innocent and naive I was before our Anna died. I never realized.... never dreamed in my worst nightmare that I would join the ranks of those that will always have a piece of their heart missing....until we meet and hold our babies again in Heaven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home